Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

HOW I GET RID OF MY ACNES IN 3 MONTHS

Hi. A week before Eid, how's the preparation going on for you guys? Today I'm going to go hunting for some final shopping but before that, I wanna share my experience in clearing up my skin from acnes and scars. Perhaps you can try this before Raya and have healthier skin by next week! InsyaAllah.


First thing first, note that this is not a skincare product review or testimoni. So, back then when I was 19, I suddenly have the worst acnes break out in my life. It not only just comes out a lot and continuously one after another, but it also very obvious because my acnes happened to exist on my forehead which was not easy to cover (plus I didn't know the existence of concealer or color corrector lol)

me on the left, with acnes on my forehead zz
I really understand if people with acnes said they have very low self esteem and not confident to meet people because I have been there. So during a 3 months semester break, I decided to stay at home and doing home remedies, religiously.

Below I listed few home remedies that works on me so you can try on your skin!

raw honey, olive oil, cinnamon, sugar and lemon.
1. Cinnamon and Raw Honey                                                                                
This one is the best and work wonders on me. The cinnamon has anti-bacteria properties so it will kill the bacteria that cause the acnes while honey has healing properties to prevent your skin from scarring.

All you have to do is turn the cinnamon into powder by using pestle and mortar (there are also cinnamon powder sold at the market but I don't prefer that), mix the cinnamon powder with honey until it become a paste. Then take the paste and put it on your acne. I sometimes let it on overnight but be cautious because the paste might dirt your pillow sheet.

DO NOT use the cinnamon powder alone without mixing it with honey because it is very hurting and will cause scar later.

2. Lemon and Raw Honey
We all know lemon is very useful as brightening agent and honey, as I have mention earlier has healing properties. This mixture works best to reduce your dark spot cause by the acne scars.

Cut the lemon into half, or just quarter is enough. Or just cut out a slice (seriously, there is no exact amount of ingredient needed for home remedies) and pour honey on the slice. This is an easier way to mix honey with the lemon juice. Then, rub it on your face. Avoid contact with eyes.

DO NOT use lemon alone because it is very acidic, the acid will damaged the natural protective layer of your skin and make your skin condition even worst.

Other than using it externally, I also drink mixture of lemon and honey every morning. Or, you can drink lemon water as detox drink but make sure you drink more than 2L of plain water per day.

3. Lemon and Sugar
I use this to scrub my face once a week. Steps sama macam lemon and honey, tapi tukar madu kepada gula.

4. Olive oil and Sugar
If you have sensitive skin, I would suggest this mixture as scrub over honey and sugar. Just mix a teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of sugar then rub it on your skin. This scrub is also useful as a lip scrub. It brings out the pink colour of your lips if you do this frequently.

5. Olive oil
I just found out recently that olive oil can be used as face oil and is really useful to moisturize your skin. Just put on some on your skin before sleep and leave it overnight. You will wake up to a moist and healthy looking skin.

some make up and tada! CLEAR FOREHEAD lol

ok this one with no make up at all. No scars nor acne. The biggest problem will always be my eyebags T_T

You have to understand that home remedies is not magic. You can't put it on your skin overnight and miraculously have flawless skin the next day. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. The miracle of using home remedies is its cheap and it does not contain any harmful chemicals that will harm your skin later on.

For skin care product, I will suggest you to go for mild one or those made for sensitive skin. I used Simple, most other people use Cetaphil which is milder than the one I used. You can also ask recommendation from your dermatologist or ask the drugstore pharmacist.

Just some additional note, even if you have the most oily-est skin in the world, try to avoid tea tree cleanser because tea tree oil is very strong, it will dry up your skin and cause it to produce more oil. This excessive oil can cause blockage to your pores and then, acne.

I hope this entry helps and give benefits to you guys (in need of more pahala this Ramadhan hehe). If you happened to have any other home remedies tips, please tell me! I would love to know.

Ramadhan Kareem & Salam Aidilfitri xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com