Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My First Hermo Haul

  

This arrived today hence, my first #HermoHaul!

In the last entry I've shared about Qoo10.com, now let's talk about Hermo.my.
For those who never heard about this website before, they have begin their business since 2012 with their tagline, 'Turning Beauty In A Click'. They carry varieties of skin care and make up products mostly from Korea and do shipping nationwide in Malaysia! (I'll explain more about the postage rate later)

I have been eyeing on this website for so long but never buy anything until last Christmas sale. I mean, who can resist sale?! I have to fight the urge to shop online every single day and I am glad all the sales have finally ended now. Phew.

So what did I bought?

Sneak peek! I love the packaging. Really neat.

Tara! I bought a mask box, consist of 12 mask sheets all from Innisfree.

Let's go through pros & cons buying from Hermo.my compared to other websites.

PROS:
  1. They always have sale on chosen products. You have to check up on their website to make sure you don't miss any sale or you can just register as a member and they'll email you every update! If you're lucky, they give free sample or gift sometimes but you gotta quick because it comes in limited number and run out so fast! That small box in the picture is a free gift for Christmas. Thanks Hermo :D
  2. If you buy only one item (like I did) the postage rate is RM 6.80. The tips is to buy more than one item and enjoy free postage! 
  3. Flash shipping! They will ship your parcel a day after the sale end. My parcel was shipped out yesterday and it has arrived today. 
  4. They also offer 14 days refund policy if you are not satisfied with their products or service. But, so far I don't think there are anything to not satisfied about their products since they are 100% authentic and cheaper than retail price.
  5. What I love the most about their website is their interface. Sooo user-friendly I can log on their website daily just because it pleasing my eyes. Compared to Qoo10.com, their website is pretty messy and hard for me to understand at first. 

CONS:
  1. I am an online shopping freak so you can say I compared the price with every website exist before I make any purchase lol. I found some of the products are cheaper at Qoo10.com and Althea.kr than Hermo. But Hermo still won in giving the cheapest postage rate compare to the other websites.
  2. Hermo is so famous, if they are having sale and there is something you want to buy at their website, add it to cart and check out quickly! If you wait (like I did) the item will sold out quickly. It happened to me twice, I put the items in cart and didn't make it to the check out because it has already sold out *cry* That's why I only buy one item in my purchased. *cry again*
  3. They took quiet some time to restock the sold out items that by the time they restocked, I has already bought the items somewhere else. The tips, make sure you check out quickly! (read no. 2 again if you don't get me)
I hope this help you guys somehow. Oh by the way, if you make reviews on their wall or post your haul on instagram and tag #hermomy, they will give you credits! So go make your first purchase and enjoy more discounts later <3

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com