Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam

review

Hello guys!
Today I'm going to make a review on a cleanser that I am using currently. I have used this cleanser for a month now and I think it is long enough to know either the product works on my skin or not. 


I bought all these from Qoo10.com. You may want to read about my haul here

It was sealed when I first got it so you know the company concern about the hygienic of their products.  

This is a photo I took from google. That is the content in the tube.
What Innisfree claimed this product able to do:
It was written on the bottle, this product 'Purify pores and clean skin-dull looking'. 
According to Innisfree website, the Jeju volcanic scoria will absorb sebum and purifies clogged pores. 
'Volcanic scoria is a pure, and fairly rare, ingredient formed from lava as it cools after a volcanic eruption. It has a powerful sebum-absorbing capacity and washes away impurities while moisturizing skin, leaving it cleaner and healthier than ever before.' 

What I think this product actually do:
I have clogged pores problem, especially on my T-zone. I have blackheads on my nose and whiteheads on my forehead. I expect this cleanser can solve my problems or at least reduce it but it didn't. I still have to use nose strip to remove the blackheads and using coffee scrub to reduce the whiteheads.

Pretty disappointed here because I expect this cleanser can actually help to clean my pores but so far, it didn't. However, it never cause any break out either. My sensitive skin doesn't show any bad reaction to the ingredients of this cleanser. 

I was pretty worry about the 'scoria' because I don't want to use scrub as my daily cleanser and in case you think like me, worry not because the scoria is really tiny, it pretty much diminished once you lather the cleanser into foam. 

I read reviews from other bloggers about this product before I bought it and of them say this cleanser makes their skin feels brighter which for me is true. My skin looks fairer after I wash my face which probably means it does clean the dullness on my skin as it claimed to do. Lastly, this cleanser does not have oil-control function which is okay for me because I don't expect it to do so.

Full ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Lauryl Glucoside, Volcanic Ash (Jeju Volcanic Cluster), Green Tea Extract, Tangerine Peel Extract, Prickly Pear Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Flower Extract, Mineral Water (Water from Volcanic Rock in Jeju), Bamboo Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Lauramide DEA, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mannitol, Silica, Corn Starch, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

Price:
RM 30 (from the website)

Rates:
2/5

I wouldn't mind to give full score if it actually help me with my clogged pores but it didn't, but I can't give 1 either because it doesn't cause me to break out which is good, plus it makes my skin less dull than before <3

Would I buy this product again:
Nope. But I would love to try other range from Innisfree. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com